Updated to 21 May 2018
What are cookies?
The cookie is a small text file containing a certain amount of information exchanged between a website and your terminal (usually the browser) and is normally used by the operator of the website to store the information necessary to improve navigation within the site or to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. When you visit the same site again or any other site, the user’s device checks for a recognized cookie, so you can read the information it contains. The different cookies contain different information and are used for different purposes (efficient navigation in the pages of the same site, profiling in order to send targeted promotional messages, analysis of the number of visits to the site).
During navigation, the user can also receive cookies sent from sites or from different web servers (so-called third parties) on his terminal, on which some elements may exist (eg images, maps, sounds, specific links to other pages domains) on the site that the user is visiting. More generally, some cookies (called session cookies) are assigned to the user’s device only for the duration of access to the site and expire automatically when the browser is closed. Other cookies (defined as persistent) remain in the device for a prolonged period of time. The specific purposes of the different types of cookies installed on this site are described below. You can disable cookies by following the information below.
Features and purposes of cookies installed by the site
Here is the information necessary to identify the installed cookies, their function and their duration on your device.
This type of cookie allows the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Copernico Srl will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
List of cookies used by coperni.co
These are persistent or non-proprietary tracking cookies, used to improve the user experience during visits on our website, offering personalized services for the visitor, both on this site and on other multimedia tools.
Cookies issued by Youtube
These are third-party cookies issued in case of access to videos on Youtube. Websites often collect information about how users interact with them. This information may be related to the pages visited most often by users and any error messages they receive from certain pages.
The site uses facebook remarketing for remarketing activities. This is a service offered by Facebook Inc., which involves the installation of cookies and pixels used to propose advertisements more relevant to the user’s interests. These tools are used by Copernico for remarketing activities.
Information about cookies
- Information about cookies released by Google Analytics is available at the following link: https: //developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Information about cookies released by Hubspot is available at the following link: https: //knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-does-hubspot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser
- Information about cookies released by Youtube can be found at the following link: https: // www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Information about cookies released by Facebook are available at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
How to lend or withdraw consent
Copernico Srl, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
– Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Safari 6/7 Mavericks https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
– Safari 8 Yosemite https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
– Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Your rights and the Data Processors
We remind you that you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction.
You also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed:
- via e-mail, to our Privacy Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail, to Privacy Officer – Copernico Srl, Piazza IV Novembre, 7, 20124, Milan.